This sales position includes developing responsibility for the full sales cycle from lead to close in a managed hosting and cloud computing environment. Primary responsibilities will include direct interface to customer, develop and demonstrate customized product presentations matching customer requirements, communicating customer requirements to the product engineering team, responding to RFP’s, writing proposals, supporting customer set up and field trials including proof of concept and demos, serve as a point of contact for non-routine technical issues with major accounts, participate and work close with other sales representatives to create and execute sales strategies for increased sales, and other duties as assigned. Successful past sales experience and technical skills related to cloud computing and/or data storage/managed services will be considered as a significant plus.
- Will call on C-level, Senior and Mid-level management in SMB enterprise accounts for a comprehensive suite of managed solutions including private and public cloud hosting.
- Candidate will pursue sales opportunities by prospecting, networking, new account development, and lead generation via inside sales leads and indirect sales channels.
- Primary responsibilities will include revenue generation from new business development via team selling, prospecting, account qualifying, account planning, sales presentation, proposal presentation, account management, and revenue forecasting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of highly successful outside selling experience, with consistent demonstration of quarterly/ annual quota attainment in hosting/managed services,internet or other information systems industry sales.
- Expert in consultative selling with a strong understanding of the IT outsourcing industry as well as knowledge of corporate IT issues and technologies and how to help create solutions using various hosting and collocation services.
- Expert in new business development.
- Qualified candidates will have strength and demonstrated abilities in prospecting, qualifying and closing deals.
- Must have TCO/ROI selling experience.
- Must bring a strong base of existing contacts and prospects.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- Knowledge of corporate IT issues and technologies and how to help create solutions with managed hosting and cloud environments.
- Must understand business and communication needs, build effective customer relationships, and contribute to the fulfillment of sales, revenue growth, and improved customer retention.
- Along with the above, the candidate must also possess excellent relation building and influencing skills, work effectively as a team member and have excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or other relevant field of study
- Able to use MS Office applications, Google applications
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Sales Force CRM or some other CRM software
- Occasional travel
Virtacore Systems Inc. is part of IKANO Communications, Inc. IKANO provides wholesale and retail cloud connectivity, cloud communications, and cloud hosting services. The company offers Google Apps services, private cloud hosting, wholesale DSL services, Internet call center services and technical support, business class Internet access, wholesale Exchange email, billing, IP network, and data networking services to customers in the United States and Canada. Its solutions enable clients to manage relationships with suppliers, partners, customers, and employees. The company provides its services to Internet service providers, affinity groups, telecommunications companies, and the company’s own brands. The company has locations in Los Angeles, California; Seattle, Washington; Ashburn, Virginia; and Toronto, Canada. IKANO Communications, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
How to Apply
Selected candidates will be contacted by e-mail to schedule an interview. To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
. Please state which position you are looking to fill in your email.