Inside Sales Associate
Virtacore Systems is a leading provider of hybrid cloud services, offering public & private cloud to the middle market through the company’s VMware-based unified platform.
We are rapidly growing company seeking Inside Sales Associates who are responsible for creating and qualifying new sales opportunities and providing professional support to their Account Executive. We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are driven, competitive, and want a career in Inside Sales with Virtacore. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly learn our cloud services solutions, be motivated to generate and drive new business, have excellent communication/presentation skills, a results driven attitude, the ability to think on his/her feet, and an entrepreneurial spirit in this pivotal client-facing role. The successful candidate will also have a background in technology sales.
If you have a strong work ethic, the desire to create your own future and the ambition to grow within a dynamic and innovative organization, we would very much like to hear from you.
- Outbound and inbound lead/prospect generation.
- Must be accustomed to heavy phone dialing and working in a quota driven environment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Meet or exceed monthly or annual targets
- Emphasize Virtacore’s value proposition on services or product features and benefits to prospects.
- Nurture pipeline of qualified leads for Outside Sales.
- Identify and qualify key contacts, including decision makers, amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), Salesforce.com.
- Assign qualified sales leads to outside sales for further follow-up with the goal to convert sales leads to opportunities.
How to Apply:
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills coupled with a high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, with high energy levels and a passion for sales and technology.
- Competent in managing time and activities.
- Professional phone presentation skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience using SalesForce.com or other CRM sales management tools .
To apply for this position, please send an email with your resume and salary requirements to
. Please state which position you are looking to fill in your email.
Failure to include requested items will result in immediate disqualification. Selected candidates will be contacted by e-mail to schedule an interview.