Google Apps | Pricing and Features
| How it Works
Google Apps allows Service Providers including; Internet Service Vendors (ISV), Internet Service Providers (ISP), Telcos, Power providers, Wireless Service Providers, Fiber to the Premises (FTTP) Providers, and other service organizations to utilize Google's dynamic communication and collaboration applications under the service vendors' own domain and brand names. Branded Google Apps services can bring new life into the ISV's product line at very little cost. Google's robust communication tools
, mobile email, and calendar services will give service providers nationwide a rich technology path into the future. It's a great benefit to businesses and end users to improve their Internet experience and reduce churn.
Google Apps Partner Edition is a suite of applications that includes:
- Gmail – 10+ GB of storage per customer
- Google Sites One-stop sharing for team information.
- Google Calendar (shared calendaring)
- Google Talk (instant messaging and voice over IP)
- Google Docs & Spreadsheets (online document hosting and collaboration)
- Page Creator- easily create and publish web pages.