The IKANO wholesale dial-up network delivers you access to 3,400+ unique Rate Centers (12,000 Points of Presence) using IKANO's
own enhanced U.S. and Canadian network as well as AT&T. Verizon, Qwest, PacWest, Grande
Networks, and Level 3's V.92 network. By partnering with IKANO, you'll also receive real-time network
performance information via IKANO's proprietary Mission Control Center.
With a minimal set-up fee, and a low monthly minimum, you can be up and running in weeks.
Plus, you'll be protected from network overage charges with IKANO's proprietary "Network Management System." By
partnering with IKANO, you can lower your access costs and expand your geographic reach.
BrowseBlast Web Accelerator:
Besides adding profit to your bottom line with IKANO's wholesale access offer, IKANO is now offering BrowseBlast Web accelerator to ISPs. Now you can offer subscribers the hottest high-speed Web accelerator on the market at the best price. BrowseBlast lets users surf the Internet up to 6 times faster than a typical dial-up connection.
What You Get:
Top Ten Reasons to Outsource:
- Aggressive per-user pricing based upon easy automated pre-payment.
- Extremely low monthly minimum.
- Access to the following networks: IKANO enhanced U.S. network,
Qwest, XO Communications, PacWest, 01 Communications, Grande Networks and Level 3's V.92 network, plus Canada's largest independent
network owned by IKANO.
We're supplying approximately
3,400 Dial-up Locations,
giving you the competitive advantage.
- IKANO protects you from incurring network overage charges by capping your network risk at 150 hours. IKANO's "Network Management System" is the ISP industry's first tool to protect against network abuse, simultaneous logins and spamming. IKANO's Network Management System automatically identifies subscribers in the "at risk" category based on a specific profile of abusive behavior.
- With 18 other network partners, IKANO gives you the opportunity to grow and create an even larger network.
- Increase revenue
- Decrease operating costs
- Get off the economic roller coaster
- Collect a higher percentage of monthly subscriber fees
- Improve customer service
- Focus on marketing and growing your subscriber base
- Expand coverage without incurring additional capital, equipment and recurring telco costs
- Offer additional value-added services
- Take advantage of the state-of-the-art equipment without the heavy investment
- Take advantage of scalability, otherwise not possible
IKANO specializes in RADIUS services, Pass Through RADIUS, Wholesale Dial, Wholesale Access, ISP outsourcing, RADIUS proxy, Wholesale Networks, Canadian Wholesale Internet Access, Networking Infrastructure,
RADIUS Pass Through,
Contact IKANO today for additional details on this offer at 866-422-8890 or send an
email request to our RADIUS Pass Through sales team: email@example.com