| Pricing and Features
| How it Works | F.A.Q's
| Do I Qualify?
IKANO will work with your organization to migrate your existing email boxes into Google Apps Partner Edition and also facilitate ongoing authentication and provisioning into the system. This ongoing provisioning and authentication can be accomplished with three methods based upon customer needs.
Method Number 1 – Google Hosted Authentication
After the completion of your email migration, you will use the IKANO GAPP (Google Authentication and Provisioning Platform) to processes XML provisioning requests such as adds, updates, suspends, and deletes and sends an XML response back indicating the status of the requests. Authentication is handled by Google and all password changes reside with Google database. For customers working on a budget, this method is the most simple and cost efficient.
Method Number 2 – IKANO Hosted Authentication, Provisioning, and User Interface
Using the same GAPP (Google Authentication and Provisioning Platform) to processes XML provisioning requests such as adds, updates, suspends and deletes as in Method Number 1, authentication is handled by IKANO and all password changes reside within IKANO’s database. The method provides:
- A web based end user management console
- Business Rules Platform (BRP) to control user plans. Example: each user is allocated 6 email addresses by default
- SSO – Single Sign on area for end users to login to the service
- Username and password management
- Customer self service area to manage mail accounts
Method Number 3 – IKANO Hosted Authentication
Method Number 3 communicates directly with your billing platform at your location. Your billing platform sends provisioning requests such as adds, updates, suspends and deletes to the GAPP (Google Authentication and Provisioning Platform). Authentication is handled by IKANO and all password changes reside within our database as well as your database. The method provides:
- IXPI XML posts to the IKANO GAAP for changes to the user profile
- Ability to maintain control from your billing platform. Your platform is the master
- SSO - Single Sign on area for end users to login to the service from your platform
- Username and password management from your platform
- Customer self service area to manage mail accounts within your platform
This method requires the highest amount of integration between IKANO and the customer billing platform but allows full control from your existing billing platform. For our third method, IKANO would provide a custom quote based upon the following criteria.
- Evaluation of existing customer email data environment.
- Planning of migration of existing email customers to Google Apps (usernames, passwords, address book).
- Planning of integration between IKANO’s GAPP and customer’s Platform and Billing System.
- Single Sign-on Planning.
- Provisioning and Authentication Planning.
- Detailed Microsoft Project plan and documentation development.
- Setup of Google Sites area to manage planning communication and documentation.
II. Setup and Provisioning
- Setup of Google Apps Partner Edition for chosen domain with Google.
- Configuration of GAPP– Google Authentication and Provisioning Platform.
- Configuration of Back Office Services.
- Provisioning of customers into Google Apps.
III. Systems Integration
- Integration of GAPP with back office.
- Development of Single Sign-on service GUI for customers
- Testing of IKANO Back Office Services with systems integration.