Google Apps | Pricing and Features
| How it Works
| Do I Qualify?
Google Apps allows Service Providers to migrate their email to Google's Application Suite.
Typical companies who quality
for Google Apps Partner Edition include Internet Service Providers (ISPs),
Wireless Service Providers (WISP), Fiber to the Premises (FTTP), ILEC, CLEC, Cable Companies, Municipalities, and selected Portal Providers whose email is managed by the service vendors' own domain and brand names.
Branded Google Apps services with dynamic communication and collaboration applications, can bring new life into the service providers' product line at very little cost.
Google's robust communication tools
, mobile email, and calendar services will give service providers nationwide a rich technology path into the future.
It's a great benefit to businesses and end users to improve their Internet experience and reduce churn. Google Apps is the fastest growing cloud based email service and many service providers are moving their mail to eliminate costs of maintaining their in-house email infrastructure.
Google Apps Partner Edition is a suite of applications that includes:
- Gmail – greater than 10+GB of storage per customer
- Google Sites One-stop sharing for team information.
- Google Calendar (shared calendaring)
- Google Talk (instant messaging and voice over IP)
- Google Docs & Spreadsheets (online document hosting and collaboration)
- Google Drive - 5GB free file storage/sharing platform
- Page Creator - easily create and publish web pages.